Charleston, SC (any Marlin owners in the area?)

eppem

Reaction score
I am looking to have a cover made for our 2013 Marlin and the company we are working with is based in the area. Ideally they would like to measure our boat (not possible, its in CT), so I was wondering if there are any owners in the area who would allow them access for some measurements? The local dealer does not have one in stock. Anyone ever buy a cover from Laporte? Thanks and Happy Holidays all!

EPPE

Ky Grady

GreatGrady Captain
Staff member
Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Reach out to Seel's Outboard, they are the Grady dealer in Charleston. They might be able to put you in contact with one of their customers that owns one and is not on Great Grady. May be closed till after the New Year though. I know my Yamaha dealer is, down there. I've seen Laporte's work at the Charleston Boat Show before, looked to be well made, no experience with them though.

eppem

Reaction score
Thanks, I tried the dealer, they dont have one in stock and said they would check to see if anyone in the marina owned one. Sounded like they don't sell alot of them.

Absolutely Nothing

Reaction score
What type of canvas are you looking for? My boat is in Mystic CT and there is a local canvas maker that did an excellent job on a cockpit cover for my 2004 Marlin. If interested I can send you the contact information.