Reaction score
Model
Marlin
Replacement circuit breaker for a UPG6-21818-6 for a 2001 Marlin

brownep

Reaction score
Model
Marlin
I am looking for a replacement for this breaker the UPG6-21818-6 is obsolete any advise where to get one

DennisG01

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Offshore
OK, I see what you're asking, now.

I don't think I can offer a completely direct answer, but...

Is "UPG" the brand of breaker? I'm not familiar with that brand. Usually, though, on the side of the breaker it gives the manufacturer information. That would be one avenue - call the manufacturer and see if they sell directly or can direct you to a retailer. Google, of course, can help. While typing this response I googled UPG Breaker and got this: https://www.newark.com/airpax/upg6-1-72-253-01/circuit-protector-hydromagnetic/dp/91F9490 Again, not a direct answer, but looks like the brand is Sensata Airpax. Still not one I'm familiar with - but Blue Seas and Sierra are very popular, maybe even ColeHersee - that would be another avenue to find a replacement - if it fits in.

An easy avenue, of course, would be to just call your Grady dealer. You might pay a few bucks more, but of course you're paying for the service and "easiness" of the transaction.

Fishtales

Reaction score
I'd contact a dealer or GW Customer Service.

Dive4lobster

Reaction score
Model
Bimini
Dennis is correct Blue Seas, Ancor, and Sierra.. They are all direct drop in replacements.

brownep

Reaction score
Model
Marlin
I have another question. I have a Marlin 2001 2 gas tanks I want to replace the fuel tank senders . I am looking for replacements anyone have any advice

DennisG01

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Offshore
What breakers did you end up using? Following up on your threads with the "answers" helps others.

Have you done the diagnosis to ensure that the senders are the problem?

But, to answer your question, just pull them out and order the exact replacements based on the length. Or, your local dealer can get you what you need based on your boat.

Last edited: