COMMAND ELITE HELM CHAIRS

TMC PARTS

Reaction score
Website
www.taylormarinecenter.com
hey guys, thought i would post this here first rather than on my ebay store to see if there is any interest. i have 2 matching Command Elite helm seats off of brand new 2022 model year grady whites, they where removed when the boats only had a few hours on them for an upgrade. They may be a little dirty and have a couple scratches, but otherwise in great shape. these are one of the higher level optional chairs offered on the new grady white's. they retail for $4k each. i can let them go for $3k each. may offer a slight discount if both are purchased together. shipping is going to be the difficult part, may take me some time to arrange shipping as it would obviously have to go truck freight, and just a heads up it would probably cost in excess of $500 to ship them. i am also fine with local pickup if anyone is within a few hours of our Milofrd, DE. location, that may be easier for both of us as some freight companies will only deliver to commercial locations.

Attachments

• command elite 2.jpg
    command elite 2.jpg
    457.1 KB · Views: 124
  • command elite 3.jpg
    command elite 3.jpg
    572 KB · Views: 120
  • command elite 4.jpg
    command elite 4.jpg
    501 KB · Views: 121
  • command elite.jpg
    command elite.jpg
    493.8 KB · Views: 119

Aquanut2

Reaction score
Model
Marlin
Would these fit in a 2004 300 Marlin? My post measure 2 7/8” also are there nylon bushing insert for the spider that clamps to the post?

Fmadeira

Reaction score
Model
Freedom 255
deposit taken with sale pending monday. will delete post when gone. thanks everyone for the input
Hi,

Since you haven't taken down the post... just curious if one might still be available?

Thanks

sea300marlin

Reaction score
Model
Marlin
hey guys, thought i would post this here first rather than on my ebay store to see if there is any interest. i have 2 matching Command Elite helm seats off of brand new 2022 model year grady whites, they where removed when the boats only had a few hours on them for an upgrade. They may be a little dirty and have a couple scratches, but otherwise in great shape. these are one of the higher level optional chairs offered on the new grady white's. they retail for $4k each. i can let them go for $3k each. may offer a slight discount if both are purchased together. shipping is going to be the difficult part, may take me some time to arrange shipping as it would obviously have to go truck freight, and just a heads up it would probably cost in excess of $500 to ship them. i am also fine with local pickup if anyone is within a few hours of our Milofrd, DE. location, that may be easier for both of us as some freight companies will only deliver to commercial locations.
Are they still avalible?