Comparing 330 Express Years 2004 and 2008

PrinceofThieves

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Well, I made it back to Myrtle Beach. We ran the Okeechobee waterway and lake with all the locks. It was a fun trip, but it rained pretty much the whole way. Glad I wasn’t in a center console! The engines performed beautifully. We ran about the same speed regardless of The fuel load. We got a full 1.25 mpg at 29 to 32 mph at 4600rpm. We had a nice surprise. The boat turned out to have 290 gal of fuel when I bought it! We put exactly 30 hrs on the motors in 800 miles.
Congrats and thank you for the update! What size and pitch wheels are you turning on the 250's?

usmm1234

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
17” pitch which is too much. I need 15’s but Suzuki doesn’t make them. I’m only getting 5200 rpm. I’m going to look into it when I see all the Suzuki guys at the IBEX show in Oct.

usmm1234

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
That’s why I went with the older boat. $200k is a lot to be in on an 11 year old 33ft boat. The express is exactly what we were looking for, but they are not popular right now. Everyone wants center or dual consoles. It’s a great time to be shopping for a cabin boat, but I didn’t want to be too deep on price. All the boat builders on the East and Gulf coasts are our customers, and we are seeing very few cabin boats being built. Grady, Albemarle, Whaler and Pursuit are building a few. I Rep Shurflo Pumps and we don’t even market our Air Conditioning pump anymore because the usage got so low. Our livewell and washdown pumps sales are thru the roof.