Cost of new Bimini Top+Curtains for 22 Tourn

lapmd1

Reaction score
Friends-
Getting a quote next week for fabrication for a new Bimini top with front and side curtains for my '94 Tournament 22. I'm locating in New England. For those of you that have done this before, what is a ballpark estimate? Would include the aforementioned canvas/curtains and new stainless steel frame.

Many thanks!

Fishtales

Reaction score
Can also contact A&J Canvas in Vanceboro NC. They do the work for Grady and likely have patterns or you can ship down your existing as a template. They know GWs and likely will be the best price around. I found custom shops in the NE expensive. Many on the board have had their entire enclosure done by them for under $3K. I'd at least get a quote so you have a compare.

Reactions: PointedRose

lapmd1

Reaction score
Can also contact A&J Canvas in Vanceboro NC. They do the work for Grady and likely have patterns or you can ship down your existing as a template. They know GWs and likely will be the best price around. I found custom shops in the NE expensive. Many on the board have had their entire enclosure done by them for under $3K. I'd at least get a quote so you have a compare.
excellent! many thanks! I am meeting with them tomorrow morning and will let you guys know what the estimate is

family affair

Reaction score
Model
Islander
A&J typically does hardtop enclosures. Great Lakes did most of the Bimini's.

Reactions: lapmd1

lapmd1

Reaction score
Just got quote today; $5,960. I am in RI; i will try a few others. I was thinking it would be closer to $3K; nearly 6 seems a bit high or am i off?

family affair

Reaction score
Model
Islander
Did you call great lakes? A complete factory Bimini and enclosure for a 2005 270 was $2800.