Cover for Gulfstream

phishead

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a decent cover for a 2004 Gulfstream? Ideally large enough to cover the whole boat. is this a custom order? I'm hoping to get it covered while it's sitting in my driveway for the winter. Thanks in advance for any info.

JiminGA

Reaction score
See my reply in the following thread. We paid approx $600"ish" for the cover and like it very much. Depending on whether or not you have a pulpit will also determine size. Ours was model # 1C-90025. You would need larger, both length and width.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15131

SouthPass

Reaction score
This may come a little late to help however I use a 20x40 cover from Lowes. About once a year I change it. Duraworx is the brand, lite weight and secured with bungy cords to trailer. Keeps the sun and debris off my Grady.

nevsatII

Reaction score
Give them a call at 1-866-554-5919. They have the pattern for a Gulfstream. They will send you pictures and fabric samples. I would deal with them again. Cover was shipped in a timely manner and fit like promised.

grady33

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Express 330
purchased a really nice cover from boatcoversdirect for around 800 for 27 sailfish. Covers the entire boat and seems to be really strong. Boat is high and dry!!!!

GW-208

Reaction score
If your still in the market for a cover, T-Top boat covers also did a cover for my 208 Adventurer with a hard top and did an excellent job. They also just recently made front and side curtains for my boat and they turned out great. (Their shop is local for me in Charleston, SC.)The owner's name is Daren LaPorte, you should consider giving them a call. Their warehouse has literally hundreds of patterns for boats and they can make a cover for about anything and ship it. Good luck.