Covid update

Crazyfish1

Reaction score
Model
Offshore
I came across bay 2 weeks ago to Bayville marina brick No. caught COVID in the hospital ever since it’s bad Betty yo breath throwing up coughing breathing tubes still above ground fra as I no I hope I make it out of here I don’t know you all and you don’t know me my fiat is called The John Henry wave a hand yell to me on radio Take care stay on the water Over & Out .

Crazyfish1

Reaction score
Model
Offshore
I wanted to say me boat is called the John Henry hard to write can’t talk make it out best you can

Crazyfish1

Reaction score
Model
Offshore
I have fluid in my lungs hurts hard to breath , talk

SmokyMtnGrady

Reaction score
Damn Bob! I hope your family has recovered. Didn't know you had had the bug.
Yeah, we had 11 people in the Keys and 9 got it. I was doing pretty well but when I got back to NC my doctor was concerned about pneumonia. Sure enough. I spent 10 days in Mission in Asheville. They were great . I am home recovering,still on oxygen . I am hoping to not need it within the week. Everyone else is recovering nicely.

When I was in the hospital I told some folks via text. I more or less just hung out on my stomach for 7 days,listening to music with my noise cancelling headphones,watched prime and Netflix on my tablet.

Again, my heart and prayers goes out to Crazyfish. I hope you get home soon brother.

Blaugrana

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
What hospital did you catch it in? My dad got it in August while recovering from a stroke at Community Medical Center.

ttles714

Reaction score
Too bad you couldn't get the same treatment that Trump and Giuliani got.... Hope u feel better