Craig's List Seafarer

glacierbaze

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
New listing in my local NC CL. Looks like a good deal for a fisherman, with a ton of quality tackle included. No affiliation, just passing it forward.

Reactions: Uncle Joe

luckydude

Reaction score
Website
mcvoy.com
Model
Seafarer
That's a lot of boat and gear for $17K.

Whoever gets this should have it surveyed but unless there is something major, buy it and fix it.

PointedRose

Reaction score
Model
Overnighter
Lots of scams on CL these days so see it in person or get a local survey before even a deposit.

Reactions: Pighunter

luckydude

Reaction score
Website
mcvoy.com
Model
Seafarer
Lots of scams on CL these days so see it in person or get a local survey before even a deposit.

Good point. If the boat is in good shape, that's a little too good to be true in the price department. Just those reels are $thousands so the scam angle may be correct.

PointedRose

Reaction score
Model
Overnighter
Reactions: Pighunter

glacierbaze

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
I flag 30-40 local CL boat ads every day, I would bet this one is legit. 11 pictures, map location matches chart location on boat GPS, registration is local and 2019, matches the bad health story.
Nothing like the $1400 Tracker bass boats, with palm trees, stucco houses, and palm trees in rural NC.

PointedRose

Reaction score
Model
Overnighter
I flag 30-40 local CL boat ads every day, I would bet this one is legit. 11 pictures, map location matches chart location on boat GPS, registration is local and 2019, matches the bad health story.
Nothing like the $1400 Tracker bass boats, with palm trees, stucco houses, and palm trees in rural NC.
You definitely could be right... They didn’t white out the registration numbers on this one and looks like 2019 last sticker, so been sitting a year and a half which wouldn’t be too bad.