CRAP !!!!!! VERY aggravated. Help please :-0

gradyfish22

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I second the use of woodywax. I have bene using it for 2 years now. I still put a coat of hard wax on about a month and half before the boat goes in, by the time shes in it is nolonger slippery, but from repeated washing it wears off over time so I woody wax it about once a month once the season gets going and it looks great and stays protected. You can let blood bake for a few hours then hit it with a hose and it comes right off. As mentioned above, make sure you put the woody wax on correctly.

Strikezone

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I've found woody wax to be the best way to keep the deck clean also. Its important to make sure you don't overapply. I also have to reapply about once a month which really isn't a big deal after cleaning the boat.

talonracn49

Reaction score
my vote

I agree, just cut down the tree first -- that way you can take your frustration out on the tree and not the boat!

plymouthgrady

Reaction score
Model
Gulfstream
Same thing happened to me a couple years ago w/ the gypsy moths. Black little spots ALL over the boat. Use Krazy Clean and let the boat sit in the sun. The spots won't disappear before your eyes but they will be gone in a day or so.

freddy063

Reaction score
In time the sun will make the stain go away, I have the same trouble in my yard. So sweep the mess up and if you can stand the stains for a little time they will disapear.