Crockers Marine Wrightsville Beach Experience

wrobinson

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I thought I would share this.

I took my 330 to them in November for a major stem to stern tune up. New Engines, New Generator (that was unexpected), etc. etc.

Everything they did was factory quality or better. The wiring work could have been on a Cabo. They really are set up to deal with the big boats, fom hydraulic trailers to a shop that can hold 20 boats inside at least.

I had a little issue with a power cable last week and they sent a technician from their Georgetown store to Charleston to fix it right away.

It is a long way and a lot of gas from Charleston to Wrightsville Beach but I would do it again in a heartbeat. I feel like I have a brand new boat. What a quality operation.

Reaction score
Yes they are, I have had my boat seviced at a few different dealers, and I have never had one appreciate me and my boat more so than Crockers. Just last week I needed my boat bottom painted for the first time (Damn near broke my heart), they picked my boat up, did the work, and put her back in her slip, all with a phone call. I am in the service business, and I am sometimes hard to please, this company performed like all companies should.

gradyfish22

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I have heard nothing but great things from them from other's that have bought from them. I had a great experience with them as well, my boat was originally sold from them and they did a bit of custom work on it, through some members on the site and the broker I was able to figure out who did the work and it was all from croaker's. They did an excellent job with the custom blue Awlgrip hull, a swell as the custom flush mounting of the electronics in all the boxes. The contact I had at Crocker's was extremely helpful in providing me with information on my boat, they seem like a first class dealer!! If you look at their projects, they have done some very nice work with other larger Grady Express models with custom hull colors and tower's as well.

megabytes

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Yep. Bobby Bailey is a top notch installer. His (recent) wife manages customer service liason via email and phone. They are a pleasure to work with.

wshackne

Reaction score
I'll throw one more glowing review in for Crocker's. I bought my boat from them in August of 2007 and they have been stellar! It was a consignment boat (2006 Gulfstream 232 with 23 hours) and I have had to work more "quirks" out of it than I would like. Their service department is amazing. They have really gone to bat for me on warranty items and have got me out of paying a couple thousand dollars for parts. I can also personally vouch for Bobby's abilities. He was able to walk me through aligning my radar from memory. Amazing people!

Parthery

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Great people all the way around....I bought my 208 from them a couple years back. They still stay in touch....

go fish

Reaction score
Model
Canyon 306
I have to say the same thing also about Morehead Marine (owned by Crockers). A phone call is all it takes for all the quality service necessary. I recommend them to anyone needing service in the Morehead area. Great people, staff and management.