Curtain Replacement

gilpri

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
Hi All
I have a 2006, 33 Express with cracked and cloudy cockpit curtains (all around the hardtop and above the windshield) . Rather than repair, I'm looking to replace the entire set.
I'm getting mixed reviews for local shops (Plymouth MA) and wondering if I can purchase from Grady or a Grady vendor.
Anybody have any ideas?
Thanks - Gil

Ky Grady

GreatGrady Captain
Staff member
Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
I would contact A&J Canvas out of Vanceboro NC. Speak with Lee. She's good people and they do great work, easy to work with. They are OEM supplier of the enclosures. They have made a lot of enclosures for guys on here including myself. Also make the storage net on the hardtop and just recovered my cockpit bolsters.

Reactions: Gullchaser

gilpri

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
Thanks for the quick reply - Just got off the phone with Lee. She could not have been more helpful !!
Just have to ship the lot to them and its done.
I thought their price was fair too.

This site is such a great resource
Thanks again

Fishtales

Reaction score
I would contact A&J Canvas out of Vanceboro NC. Speak with Lee. She's good people and they do great work, easy to work with. They are OEM supplier of the enclosures. They have made a lot of enclosures for guys on here including myself. Also make the storage net on the hardtop and just recovered my cockpit bolsters.
2nd this. Prob 2800 for the entire set if prices have not increased.

gilpri

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
Thanks All - Certainly great references for A&J. My local guy was $5K over Lee's quote - I know where I'm going!!