Custom Captain T's

athomp228

Reaction score
Model
Marlin
Anyone have shirts with your Grady? Interested in seeing different artwork.

Viking88rd

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
Anyone have shirts with your Grady? Interested in seeing different artwork.
Hi,
We used them just a short time ago. Loved the results. We purchased the graphic and made our own shirts, etc. I suspect that their "in-house" apparel would be awesome too!
I've attached two pics so you can see our original photo and their graphic. We had them do a few edits (erasing the bird spiders & the pick up boey off the bow pulpit)

Attachments

• 22323.jpeg
    22323.jpeg
    882.5 KB · Views: 26
  • 22315.png
    22315.png
    520.9 KB · Views: 25
Reactions: athomp228

FREEDOM!!!

Reaction score
Model
Freedom 235
Both look great, thanks for sharing.
It's a very easy process. You just send in your picture, they come up with an initial design. then you go back and forth on changes. I think mine took about 5-6 revisions to add the Marine flag on the back, make the GW logo on the side bigger, put on the actual registration numbers, make the under side of the t-top blue...you get unlimited revisions. Usually takes about 24 hours to make the updates. Once you are satisfied with the design you finalize it and they send you the design in an email and it's yours forever (you can't make updates after you approve the final design). They also keep it on file so you can use it on their site for shirts, stickers, cups, towels....so far all of their products have been excellent. They even have GW branded shirts.

Reactions: Viking88rd