dealer list

timberxx

Reaction score
I went on the grady website to search for dealers to buy a used grady from. The site only gives you one dealer at a time, and you have to put the zip code in. Since I am looking for a used boat I would like a dealer list from South Carolina to Maine.

I emailed grady twice and they gave me three dealers. They never responded to my second email requesting a full list.

Yesterday I called and they told me that they can't give that information out. But someone from sales would call me about finding me a new boat.

I understand why they do this, to protect their dealers, but it is frustrating for a lot of customers.

Does anyone have a list of all grady dealers by state?

ElyseM

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
go on yacht world and boat trader. many dealers list there. i know mine has a few listed. ron

Coconut330

Reaction score
There are a lot of used boats out there for sale. Like the previous post said go to Yacht World, Boat Trader or your local Broker. Don't limit it to a Grady Dealer. The way the market is flooded with boats for sale you can get one now for Thousands less. There are some dealers that have New Boats that are a couple of years old. Due to the economy just cant get a buyer

bc282

Reaction score
what GW model are you looking for?
model, year range, power options, specific features?

agree with above that yachtworld and/or boattrader are your best resources for private and dealer and consignment boats.

i don't know if Angler's Edge Marine can help you find and buy a boat, but they seem to sure know how to get them sold.

PS. I found my Grady in Texas on Yachtworld and i flew to go see it and then had it transported to the Pac NW Canada.

dwain

Reaction score
Website
www.bodkinrealty.com
I looked for my 228 in Yacht World, Boat Trader etc etc. and then finally used the Grady site. I did go through all the dealers for my used Grady which I found in Walker Minnesota. There are quite a few Grady dealers that do not advertise on the larger sites. I purchased through Resort Marine, and they were great. Good luck. Dwain in London, Ontario

Z4J

Reaction score
timberxx said:
I emailed grady twice and they gave me three dealers. They never responded to my second email requesting a full list.

Yesterday I called and they told me that they can't give that information out. But someone from sales would call me about finding me a new boat.

ditto. Grady is living in the 1970's of retail.

I bought a used boat and a new boat last year after shopping 4 area GW dealers in 2 states. I had no trade and was a cash buyer. I really wanted to buy local but only 1 dealer's salesman actually quoted me a price, his new boat List price was the highest and his quote was very high; he said he couldn't deal without the Boss who was away. 2 dealers sales never called me back with a price after telling me they couldn't give me a price that day. All 4 dealers had a different list price which differed by $15500. The 4th dealer suggested his inventory was controled by his bank and he had to check with them before making a deal, he never called back.

Now wouldn't it be wierd if all the new car dealers had their own list prices for same models of cars and their salesman weren't prepared to make a cash deal without calling you back at a later date?

I bought my new boat from a dealer in Florida, he quoted me on the phone, sent me some pictures the same day and we made a deal. One of his people delivered it to me no charge (1250 miles) and my local yard, they don't sell boats, did the prep on the motors and rigged the gear.

I would have preferred a closer dealer but everything has worked out well.