DECALS ** GRADY WHITE **DECALS

Another Distraction

Reaction score
What font did Grady White use to produce the large port and starboard "GRADY WHITE" lettering on the older Grady's Hulls? These decals had the arrow in front of the "GRADY" and the "GW" flying behind the "WHITE".

I have sing making equipment but I can't find the exact font.

The new Grady's are Font Optima Bold, color PMS 295 Blue. I can't figure out the old font.....yet.

mwalder

Reaction score
Re: GRADY WHITE FONT / DECALS

I'd call a dealer, they've got the direct communication w/ the manufacturer.

graylane94

Reaction score
Re: GRADY WHITE FONT / DECALS

I think it is a modified font not one you can download. Let's trade services. I can recreate it and send you a vector file of it as an .ai, .eps, .pdf, etc. in exchange for a set of new side logos for my boat. If you have a cuddy cabin, I can do the side flags as well.

Nick

Another Distraction

Reaction score
$60 Shipped for TWO Grady White logos, one port and one starboard.

This project was a lot of work but the logos look great!!!!!

The blue vinyl material is expensive and made for the hot outside Florida sun. Oracal 751c.

Who wants their boat looking great!!?? I have enough material to cut a few more sets.

Another Distraction

Reaction score
Hi TunaHunter, you watching Wicked Tuna!!??

" large port and starboard "GRADY WHITE" lettering on the older Grady's Hulls? These decals had the arrow in front of the "GRADY" and the "GW" flying behind the "WHITE"."

I do have pics, PM me with your phone number and I'll text you pics.

I'll also work on posting pics tonight.

TUNAHUNTER197

Reaction score
Thanks for getting back to me. I fished out of Boston for 7 years and miss chasing the tail, I now live in Northern California and chase smaller tuna (albacore). I am looking for the newer style Grady White decals, and think the ones you have are the older style. Thanks again!