Deck drain scuppers for 1994 Chase

Fishtales

Reaction score
if they do internet or phone sales, let me know. i'd like to replace (4) on my boat.

G243

Reaction score
I will ask if they can handle phone or net. Let me get these in hand to make sure they are correct. I don't doubt my supplier but let's just be sure.

G243

Reaction score
I called my local supplier and he said they do take phone orders and will deliver for any marine needs. His contact information is below.

Jimmy Bus

Jimmy@marinemaint.com

Phone: 850-236-0061

Panama City Beach, FL 32408

Fishtales

Reaction score
You can get the plastic ones from Marine Maint ($30 plus shipping) but unfortunately not the metal ones....

Fishtales

Reaction score
Got a contact for the newer style SS ones. Will check out this week.

Fishtales

Reaction score
Marine Town turned me to Midwest Marine (727.560.7688). They indicated the part is custom casted for GW and they do not offer it. The offer the shower version, but this has a larger head. Not sure if it will fit.

So there are two options.
- Order the new part from GW (Marine Town #0403436
- Order the older plastic part from Marine Maint (Jimmy).

I only have one broken one at this point, so I'll probably just replace that one.

G243

Reaction score
I just picked up my order for the plastic ones from Marine Maintenance (Jimmy). The fitting looks like it is going to be a good fit but the head is a little smaller diameter. Nothing that a good bead of caulk can't fix.

I just measured the diameter of the head on my old ones on the boat and they are 2-3/4" where the new replacement measures 2-1/2" diameter. These heads are the tapered design and the diameter shown on the design specifications from T-H has the head diameter at 2-3/8" but the actual new part is 2-1/2" and to match the old ones on the boat they should be bigger at 2-3/4".

I still believe these new ones will be fine. I will try to pull one out for a trial fit soon.

I'll provide a follow up when I check the actual fit in the boat.

G243

Reaction score
I just finished removing one old deck drain and through hull fitting. The old hose was crispy crunchy. The NEW deck drain fits great. It does sit a little lower since the top is smaller, but the caulk will take care of this.

I used a dremel to cut the old fittings for removal. I can't imagine the cost to have this done. Labor intensive.

Dphill3838

Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
I know this thread is old but was wondering if anyone has used the new GW stainless deck drains on an older boat? I've ordered 4 from the local GW dealer for my 1994 Sailfish 252G and just wanted to see if anyone had experience with fitment.

Fishtales

Reaction score
I got 2 of the older TH Marine Suppliers style a while back. I need to swap out 2 as the rod that goes across broke. I'd really like to get the SS ones but Marine Town would not sell to me.
I'll see what my dealer says when I bring the boat in for winter layup. Hopefully they can get them for me. It will give me the excuse to get down deep into the bilge and check out the drain hoses. These are known to dry up over time....