Deluxe helm II seats

sully4

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I am thinking of updating the seats on my 258 to the deluxe helm seats (mainly because of the folding up arm rests) My boat is in Aus. and with the $ high at the moment the time is right to order.
What are these seats like? is it worth changing (cost will be around 2k i'm guessing)
Any opinions appreciated.
Cheers
Glenn

fishie1

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I replaced my helm seat with the Deluxe II when it was introduced - it was gift from the Admiral. I originally saw it a NY boat show and would not get my fat a$$ off of it- Wifey caught on quick and ordered one from the dealer. I love the seat but not sure it's worth the $.

I did snag one off of ebay for a friend - about half the price and occasionally look for another but have yet to find one.

Ed Bukala

Reaction score
Deluxe 11 Helm chairs

We just ordered a new 2010 Tournament 225 and am taking the 2008 Deluxw 11 seats off our present 185 to go on the new boat. We love these seats , lots of great support, reasonably wide and very comfortable. They can be adjusted , seat, or entire chair, so this is a real nice feature. Being able to move the arms up and out of the way is also a great feature. So, I guess you see I really like these seats, well worth the money.
Bukster