Discharge of Waste on GW300 Marlin

IrishWake

Reaction score
Great website, great forum! Just bought a used 300 Marlin and had a question regarding my head and discharging overboard. I believe i haveVacu-Flush as it sounds like a vacuum when I press the floor pedal. Can someone confirm that I ... 1) Get 3 miles offshore 2) Open in-line valve in floor hatch outside head, if not labeled is there another way to tell which one it is and 3) press PUMP OUT on the black level indicator panel???

Please let me know if I missed anything? Do you have to close the valve after discharging, I'd assume so.

Thanks,

IW

freddy063

Reaction score
My boat have two secock valves, one is for raw water flush, and the other is the discharge valve.The discharge is on the port side.when you turn on the pumpout switch the alarm will sound if the tank is full, and when you press the pumpout button you can hear the pump working.

eppem

Reaction score
Best of luck with the new Grady. Most fuel docks offer waste pump out services - why not just pump out rather than dumping? PS: You must keep that sea-cock closed when you are not using it - big fine if you get boarded by the Coast Guard.