Docking restaurants North Shore?

Bschless

Reaction score
Model
Tournament 225
Would love to see a directory of restaurants that allow docking in Gloucester, Marblehead, Salem, Manchester, and Beverly!

JJF

Reaction score
Model
Canyon 306
Gloucester:
Cape Ann Marina has the Mile Marker Restaurant
The Studio (in Smith's Cove)
The Blue Collar/Gloucester House (diagonally across from the paint factory and just across from Pond Ice)--- if they still have public docking

Also, you could call ahead and get a transient mooring and then use the harbor launch to get to shore and take it from there.

Reactions: GypsyRover

Bschless

Reaction score
Model
Tournament 225
I’m thinking of doing a dining map of the north shore restaurants with transient dockage for dinner.if anyone has favorites would you post them, please? Only rule is you must be able to access the restaurant by water.

Reactions: GypsyRover

JJF

Reaction score
Model
Canyon 306
By water, do you mean direct dockage or mooring with launch service?

Bschless

Reaction score
Model
Tournament 225
Interesting question…let’s differentiate…if you know restaurants where there’s a launch service, so indicate…and..maybe post the launch service call name and channel.

my thought is to generate a pamphlet with all the info…maybe annually so it can be updated.

GypsyRover

Reaction score
Model
Islander
That's a great idea. I'm always looking for boat accessible places. My wife doesn't partake in much fishing, but definitely loves visiting restaurants, bars etc by boat. Luckily there's a few places in and around Boston where you can tie up for a while. It would be very nice to have a guide of both the South and North Shore places.

Fishtales

Reaction score
I like it. Moved my boat last year to the Winthrop Yacht Club. Found the harbor and north shore to be fun. I have much more exploring to do for sure as well as fishing.

Fishtales

Reaction score
You can dock at Encore on the Mystic for some food and non-charitable giving!