Double Trouble V

Parthery

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
The Double Trouble IV (my '01 226) has a new home in Michigan. Decided to go a little smaller this time around and stumbled on this beauty. Thus - the "Double Trouble V" - an '05 205 Tournament w/ F225 and only 93 hours on her.

S3500018.JPG

Brought her home from FL over the weekend and managed to splash her for about 4 hours yesterday.

S3500021.JPG

Electronics work well, but after having a 10" combo on the last boat, its tough to go back to separate units. I anticipate an upgrade in the near future.

S3500022.JPG

Definitely some things to get used to...its easier to tow and launch relative to the 226, and I am fast becoming a 4 stroke convert. Cannot believe how quiet the motor is. Overall, I am satisfied....

GWcpa

Reaction score
Congrats. That is a fine looking boat. :D The bow area is going to be a favorite spot for the family.

Boat is in great shape.

Bob's Cay

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Brian,

Great looking boat! Sorry I missed it yesterday at the lake. My youngest sister and her husband are thinking about a boat like DT V would be perfect for them. I'd love for them to check it out sometime at the lake. Who knows, you may develop a buyer for when you decide to trade next.

BTW - How high do roman numerals go? Will you eventually run out? How will "Double Trouble 3k3" look?.

Congrats on the new boat!

Bob's Cay

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
That's probably a good idea so you could go ahead and order t-shirts and the like. Never have to change them, but still conveys the message that change is good.

jlrx4_1stGW

Reaction score

Very nice. If I can ever talk the wifey out of the cabin requirement, I will probably go the route of a DC.

Enjoy!!