Dry Storage Wilmington NC

gradywhite248

Reaction score
Looking for a good dry storage for a 248 Grady in Wilmington NC. At a good price?

Reaction score
Not sure of the pricing, but Atlantic Marine in Wrightsville Beach is a top notch operator, and they are a Grady dealer.

mboyatt

Reaction score
Southport Marina also has dry storage. Southport is 30 minutes from Wilmington. I like it because it is at the mouth of the cape fear, right where oak island and bald head island are located. Great fishing and cruising in the area, lots of artificial reefs to fish. You can explore bald head on a day trip, or walk around southport. You can cruise down to Holden beach easily or head up the river to Wilmington. Not sure if Wilmington is a must for you. If not, southport might be worth a look. Not sure of the cost for dry storage. When I am down there I usually stay at Bald Head and dock at the marina there.

alashley

Reaction score
I would suggest Inlet Watch just before Carolina Beach. I keep my 282 there.
The smaller WAs can fit in the dry-stack if they have nothing extending on the
hardtop, otherwise, they would go in one of the outside racks. The marina
has easy access to the ocean and non-ethanol fuel is available at the next
marina down the Intracoastal Waterway and state park around the corner.
Work racks are available, but NO trailer storage. Parking is abundant.
Slips are for sale or yearly rentals.

mboyatt

Reaction score
That is a great choice. You will have a ton of fun bumming around Bald Head and Oak Island. Plenty of ARs to fish within a couple miles off shore. Have a great summer! :D

gradywhite248

Reaction score
I would highly recommend SouthPort Marina. I could not believe the quality of the docks and the Customer Service is over the top. The one thing that really impressed me is you could be in your 100 foot yacht or my little Grady and you are treated the same. If interested ask for Kerri. She will take care of you.