E-15 - Just say no!

JiminGA

Reaction score
There is a move underway currently by the EPA to increase ethanol to E-15.

Here is a link you can follow that will allow you to easily send a message to the President, showing your disdain for E15.

http://www.followthescience.org/take-action/

Also, Boat US has also sent out an alert on the E-15 issue and that alert contains the same link.

It is critical that you make your voices heard NOW!

BobP

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
I was about to post this and you beat me to it, good.

Everyone should consider this.. otherwise you will end up with whatever happens then it's too late to undue it.

BOATUS sent out an email and advised members to take the action by filling out the form, and this is the site referred to where the form is. For those who are not BOATUS members, IMHO, BOATUS is an activist on the part of recreational boaters and they effect change and do so at high levels.

The idea is to support making sure the government calls for research first - into harmful effects on marine engines of 15%, before any move is made to go to 15%.

I'm an environmentalist, realized it the first time I recall holding a rod in my hands and caught a fish. Had no other choice you see, had to be one. Clean air is important too. However ....

If you disdain or like E15, finding out what damage it will do - should be done first, not like what was done with E10 and wrecked many motors and glass tanks all of which the owners had to pay for and ruined seasons of fishing - as short as they are up here at least.

I don't work for BOATUS nor corn producers.
Just don't want to see no other choice but going to diesel motors to keep owning a boat.

Grady Again

Reaction score
Just sent the e-mail. Very easy to do and only takes a minute. I've had enough problems in small motors and outboards with E-10, I can't imagine how bad E-15 is going to be.