Eagles

G8RDave

Reaction score
I think that if the Eagles had won home field advantage they would have stood a much better chance of winning the game against Cards. However, the better team won. I think that if the Cards hadn't taken their foot off the accelerator early in the second half (they don't really have much of a running game) it wouldn't have even been close. And I don't like either team! But, I'm glad the winner is coming to town. It should be a fun week here in Tampa.

I think the Super Bowl will be closer than normal. The Cards have the type of offense that could give the Steeler D some trouble through the air. I still think the Steelers are too well balanced (and have too strong a D) to lose.

Great match up!

Grog

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
If the Steelers can get to Warner WITHOUT blitzing and shut down the run game, it's over. If Warner gets comfoartable it's going to be a long day for the Steelers. The receiers for the Cards are VERY GOOD and will get open eventually.

hotajax

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Well said about the posting above mine about the long day for Pittsburgh if Warner gets comfortable.

Eagles? I'm sick of hearing the Eagle fans say, "Well, they were coming back". Big ph***ing deal! They are the choke artists of the NFL, and I come from that area. McNabb has to go.