Eisenglass Windows/zippers on 222 Fisherman with T Top

MFP

Reaction score
Hi,

Any suggestions on an easy way to get the zippers connected and working on the starboard side of a Fisherman 222 with T Top?

I connected the zippers on the port side; am having a tough time on the starboard side due to lack of room under the T top.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

jbukie

Reaction score
this might be a little off topuc but i have a 222 with a ttop but no enclosure and i'd like to put something up. Do you have a full enclosure hanging off the t-top? How much did it cost? Do you have spray curtains that run out to the gunnels or is it more like a pilot house enclosure? Thanks for any input you can give.

MFP

Reaction score
The T top and enclosures were installed by Grady White when I bought the boat new. You can look at GW pictures on this and the GW web site to see what they look like.

The enclosures are similar to curtains that are hung from the T Top and fasten to the cockpit center console with snaps.

Others on this web site have provided information on local fabricators who install T Tops. you may want to search teh site for information or ask members to guide you to someone in your area.

DonLINY

Reaction score
I have a Gulfstream and had a full enclosure made last year. Used 40 mil glass all around and half Sunbrellia with the new dark marine blue on the back curtain.. If you are on Long Island I would highly recommend a guy named John at Canvas Care Phone number is 516 983-6805. He has done all my friend's boats and does a great job. He charged me $1500.00 for everything including changing all the snaps on all my cushions and on the boat. Tell him Don from Wading River recommended him. You won't be sorry.