Electronics and Hardware Installations

catch22

Reaction score
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know I do all types of installations.

Electronics/Instruments - GPS, Sonar, Radar, Auto-Pilot, VHF & Marine Stereo radios, Antenna's, Mounts, etc.
Electrical/Mechanical/Plumbing - Batteries, Isolator Switch's, Fuse/Circuit Breaker panels, Gauges, Wiring, Instruments, Fuel Flow, Controls, Remote Spotlights, Bilge/Livewell/Wash-down Pumps, Thru-Hulls, Sea Cock/Ball Valves, Water Pick-up, Hoses, Steering System, (Hydraulic and Cable) Trim Tabs, Etc.

Can also fabricate custom panels, face plates, radio box's, doors, drawers, storage compartments, etc out of light weight, closed cell pvc, (Azek) or poly, (Starboard) lumber. I've made some pretty nice radio box's, (stereo and vhf) for Grady cabins.

Outboard Service, (especially Yamaha) - Lower unit oil change, Water Pump, Thermostats, Pressure Control Valve, (poppet) Plugs, Fuel Filters, (including VST) O2 sensor, starter, etc.

Been doing marine installations for a long time and I take it very seriously. I am fanatical when it comes to achieving the best results. Never had a disappointed customer.

I'm located in Southern NJ, near the Delaware Memorial bridge. If need be, I'll come to your location, (within a reasonable distance).

Thanks.

Walt

wdug1@comcast.net
856-678-0019
609-805-4633

1st grady

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
You should post some pics of your work. It might entice a few customers.

catch22

Reaction score
Radio box's.

89 Seafarer
andysradiobox2.jpg
andysradiobox5.jpg

92 Seafarer
antennacablesandradios009-1.jpg
antennacablesandradios007-1.jpg

catch22

Reaction score
92 Seafarer, (same as above).

IMG_1560-1.jpg
Seafarer3-17-08002.jpg

Besides the radios/box... installed 2 antennas, a Lowrance Global map 5200C, X-510C, w/Radar, Raymarine S1000 AP, Go-Light remote spot light, Bennette trim tabs, w/indicators. The vhf had a remote ram mic at the helm, (socket is at lower right side of helm pump). Re-did the gauge panel in white, (that's where the remote for the stereo is located). I used the old wood grain gauge panel to make a new back plate for the ignition switch, (lower left) and added a switch for the auto pilot.

Replaced the helm pump and cylinder on this boat too.
newsteeringcylinder004.jpg

catch22

Reaction score
Recently did an install on a Hydrosports center console. Garmin 541S, Stand/Horizon VHF, Jenson MS 3007 stereo, (w/JBL gimble housing) 2 Boss speakers, am/fm and vhf antenna's.

IMG_0983.jpg

IMG_0987.jpg

IMG_1000.jpg

I also built an over head electronics box for this boat. The customer just wanted it for storage.

IMG_1009.jpg
IMG_1012.jpg

To be honest... this one turned out to be too expensive. Cost around $150 just to build. I was in a rush and used 1/2" black starboard from west marine :x for the front door. Would have rather used 1/4" tinted plexiglass, or even a generic black polyethylene, but didn't have the time to order and wait for it. The hardware gets you too... the latch and spring support for the door aren't cheap.

catch22

Reaction score
Here's a Southport I did a couple of years ago.

28Southport009.jpg
28Southport005.jpg

Garmin 4212, Stand/Horizon combo, (gps/vhf) HD radar, XM and GS 22 black box's, vhf antenna, and 4 mushroom antenna's, (2 gps, 1 Xm, 1 Serius).