Electronics Box Hinges

kendcc

Reaction score
hey folks, I think I've seen this out here in the past, but can't find. Does anyone know where to buy replacement hinges for Grady electronics boxes?? I have a 2005 226 (hard top) and would like to replace the hinges in front of the helm (not the top box, but just in front of the wheel). Any thoughts?? Thanks in advance!

Parthery

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I may have a couple leftover from one of my boats...I'll check this weekend and PM you.

bottomline

Reaction score
Check Boatoutfitters . com - I was able to get a few things from them

Strikezone

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Had my Grady dealer order replacements last year. There not cheap but the old ones lasted 12 years!

steveditt

Reaction score
Just received an order from D.B. Roberts C6 -22 good price around $17 each but call before ordering an get a price on shipping as your order online they added shipping which was a joke at another $ 17 for two small hinges

wspitler

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Express 330
Recommend you check SouthCo's website. Thay make most of them and there are several sizes/versions with different degrees of detent and spring torque. Once you get the correct part number (C6-23, C6-26, etc.) then shop around online for that specific part. SouthCo provides very specific details, dimensions, pictures, etc. Good Luck!