Electronics enclosure for Canyon?

PlannedOutage

Reaction score
Model
Canyon 336
Hi,

I have a new to me '08 Canyon 336. I am in process of installing all new electronics on this boat. Unfortunately, the prior owner made some very poor location choices with the cutouts that he put into the retractable electronics enclosure. While I could do a custom refacing of the old enclosure to cover the holes in the wrong places, I was thinking that it would be ideal to get a replacement enclosure and discard the old one. Has anyone else looked into buying one of these from Grady? If so, any idea on cost?
my19_336_storage-electromechanically-electronics-enclosure_2000.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Doug
"Planned Outage"
'08 Canyon 336

Fishtales

Reaction score
Contact them through GW cust service link on the website. They at a minimum will give you the part number and ask you to order through a dealer.
If it were me, I'd see if a piece of starboard or equivalent would work. If not, I'd contact a local fiberglass guy and see if he can bring it back. I have a feeling that the piece is awfully expensive to replace but could be wrong. Let us know how you make out. This is a problem a lot of people are going to have in the future as boats and electronics age.

Reactions: PlannedOutage