Enclosure storage Hack

Dhirsh

Reaction score
Model
Canyon 336
I have a 33 Canyon 2013 with all the 3 sided enclosure canvas and clear panels. I don't keep them up unless needed and wanted a way to carry them on the boat without scratching them up. I went on a Jeep parts site and bought a flat zippered storage bag made for the soft doors on a Jeep Wrangler and it works great. Its made by Besttop and has thin no scratching divider panels inside that you can put the different panels in and keep them separated without scratching. All zipped up I can lay it flat under my cabin cushions and it takes up hardly any space. I would imagine this would work for almost all sizes of Grady.

coldpizza

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Gulfstream
Great idea! I had one made for a previous boat I had, this is a great idea.

Hookup1

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
I'm making one for my Makrolon side panels. Front panel stays - only removed for trailering.

Fishtales

Reaction score
Did you go with the Smittybuilt? Looks to only have 3 compartments. Mastertop and Mopar (68358392) makes them as well.

Last edited:

Dhirsh

Reaction score
Model
Canyon 336
I ordered a besttop bag. Very well built. Dividers are material like blue rolls of shop type paper towels and paper thin which is exactly what i wanted. It has an irregular shape and was the only bag i could find that was wide enough to fit. And it just made it. $117. Couldn’t make as nice a bag custom for that. Bestop 42815-35 was the model