Get a load of the threads on THT!
"GW or Sailfish?" " GW or Stieger?"

I'm glad I got the Grady!

Capt Bill

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Yep, I saw that too, but I refrain from posting... if they don't know the difference, or think the Sailfish (brand of boat) is on a par with Grady, then they won't buy the Grady anyways.

Mine 282 is my 4th consecutive Grady, and if I can pull it off, #5 is going to be a Marlin :D

ElyseM

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
i can't tell when people are seriously asking for info or just trying to start something. when they pick significantly different brands you really have to wonder (like the Capt infers).

midnight-rider

Reaction score
I'm on my third GW

I've owned a 1986 19' , 1989 20' and now a 1999 23'. I've been I've been from the bay bridge in MD down to the Va bay bridge and Tunnel out in the Atlantic off the capes and out of Hatteras inlet and O.C. Md in my GW's and felt safe was was kept safe when boats that were larger were having issues due to the conditions........I'll stay Grady White Thankyou. 8)

CJBROWN

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I quit reading that trash. 1 in a 100 over there has any clue about boats.

Some guy asks a simple question and he gets 50 smart-alec responses.
I call it the bozo factor.

Drifter80

Reaction score
The anonymity of the internet is the fools disguise. Sometimes its actually fun to read nonsense boards... sometimes it hurts your head. Personally I dont care what people think of my boat. I had the greatest time on the world on it yesterday. I love my Grady.

jaydub

Reaction score
I put THT in my rear view mirror. Just signed on to ReelBoating.com; thought I'd give it a try.