Express 330 Rocket Launchers

draper01

Reaction score
Looking at putting Rocket Launchers on an Express 330 . Has anyone done this before and has anyone got any pictures of the end product etc.
Many thanks

Fido

Reaction score
Following this one. Would be great to see any photos/examples

drbatts

Reaction score
Model
Express 305
Are you talking about a rocket launcher on the hard top or a free-standing pedestal type launcher in the cockpit? If you're looking at one for the hardtop, try WMW marine, they are the oem manufacturer for Grady. I bought the hardtop rocket launcher for my 305 directly from them, which they had in stock at the time. If you're looking for something in the cockpit, lots of options out there.

Fishtales

Reaction score
I'd shop some local marine welding pipe shops as well as recommendations here. Shipping should be too bad, but with local it is zero.
6-8 would be a target zone for the number of tulip holders. The tricky part is getting the mount right so you can reach all the rods in the holder easily. GW mounts to the hard top with some wide angled stock. You can try WMW Winterville Machine Works in NC. They make them for GW. Might get some info to assist in the build. Not sure if they sell direct or not.

Reactions: mg1826