Factory spec. Canvas and Upholstery

Bluewater Canvas

Reaction score
Website
www.Bluewatercanvas.com
Hi everyone,

My name is Kerry and I own Blue Water Canvas and Upholstery Inc. in Pompano Beach Fl. I was contacted by the owner of this forum (Jeffrey) primarily because of the work I do for Grady White. So first and foremost I would like to say thank you to him for this opportunity.

So here is a little about me. About 10 years ago I moved my business to a little bit bigger location than what I had and it happened to be next door to Pompano Beach Marine Center, The largest Grady White dealer and service center around. Over time I began to do all of there boats. New canvas, enclosures, upholstery, misc. The more I did the more I was contacted from other Grady Dealers to do work for them. For the most part I do all of the canvas and upholstery for all of the Grady boats that go through south Florida to the Bahamas and more. As for the Grady Factory, For the past 6 years I have been connected to there website as one of there authorized vendors. They have 2 company's that make there brand new stuff and the replacement stuff for about 5 years back. Anything beyond that I try to handle. As far as I know I think I am the only one that has the access to all of the factory colors that are used. Even on the brand new boats. Authorized by them of course so that's why. Due to my work load and other factors, I moved again this past January to an even bigger building to accommodate all of the work I do for the local Grady dealer down here.

As for what I have and what I can do. There are a lot of Grady's. Keep that in mind. I have a lot of patterns of cushions and enclosures but I do not have all of them. As the boats get older it gets harder to replicate. example, 1980-1995's There were a lot of one-off cushions, upholstery and canvas made for those boats done direct from the factory. Even some of the newer boats have one-off canvas or upholstery on them. So at that point we would need the originals sent to us so we could duplicate it for you.

If you have a Grady in need of canvas or upholstery, just ask. I will do my best to accommodate you. Every day I get shipments from customers with Grady's in need of factory replacement vinyl, canvas, enclosures, misc.

If you have a moment go to my website at: Bluewatercanvas.com and look around.

Thank you again to Jeffery and thank you to everyone for taking the time to read this.

Have a great day!

Reactions: Gradyron

ocnslr

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
What patterns do you have available for a 2002 Islander 270, with the companion seat?

Interested in all the cushions, bolsters, seat backs, etc.

I have the original seats, cushions and sea backs. Cockpit bolsters were redone (poorly) a few years ago.

Thanks,
Brian

Bluewater Canvas

Reaction score
Website
www.Bluewatercanvas.com
Thank you for the inquiry,

I do have all of the patterns for that boat. We just did one for a Grady in Hawaii. Your best bet would be to send me everything since so many of the pieces have pvc backs. Also, do you have the 3 front cushions in front of the windshield? As for the enclosure, the pic i see on your post doesn't have the factory enclosure on it. The factory enclosure had 2 front panels without roll ups, It had 2 port and 2 starboard windows without roll ups, and 3 aft drop windows. Do you want to go back to factory specs or would you prefer to send me your existing enclosure and have me replicate that? Once I get in the office and you let me know so of this info I can get you pricing.

Thanks again and have a great day,

suzukidave

Reaction score
kerry

can you do a bow cover, cockpit cover or bow walkthru canvas for a 1994 tournament 223? i have no snaps installed on the hull to worry about.

thks

fishbust

Reaction score
I called every vendor on the list last winter for my 2000. Every single one said too old, no patterns, no go, so I went local and custom.

Meanwhile

Reaction score
My boat is a 2007 Marlin. The snaps are all rusted, the zippers on some openings refuse to budge. Some stitching is coming undone. The plastic was not cared for and is milky. Is this a case where I'd have to send the front and sides to you? The drop curtain was rolled up and I don't think it has been used.

Randy
Oregon

Gradyron

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Hey guys! I have a 1985 Seafarer 22 that needs new covers for the captain chairs. Kerry, can you make these?? I realize that this thread is old, but my seats didn't suck when this was new. lol