Reaction score
Here's my next boat...

basshole.jpg

Here's how they decorate the docks in southern California:

DSC02419.jpg

CJBROWN

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Ha...yeah, it's all decadence and millions of dollars in Huntington Harbor. I think the median home value is like 4-5mil. I'm sure there are LOTS of 'bassholes'. 8)

marlin driver

Reaction score
CJBROWN said:
Ha...yeah, it's all decadence and millions of dollars in Huntington Harbor. I think the median home value is like 4-5mil. I'm sure there are LOTS of 'bassholes'. 8)

Are you saying that if a guy is successful enough to afford an expensive waterfront home that he is more likely to be a "basshole"? Does being financially successful make a guy bad?

Of course this has nothing to do with boating. I'm just curious about your comment. Have a nice day.

CJBROWN

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
marlin driver said:
CJBROWN said:

Are you saying that if a guy is successful enough to afford an expensive waterfront home that he is more likely to be a "basshole"? Does being financially successful make a guy bad?

Of course this has nothing to do with boating. I'm just curious about your comment. Have a nice day.

Welcome to the forum!

There are nice rich people, and some not so nice rich people. Just like in every other economic bracket.

The shear quantity of high-end homes and yachts in so-cal is mind boggling. It's entertaining to just cruise the harbors. Thought some might enjoy some interesting sights.

No, this was all made in jest, tongue-in-cheek. I was hoping I wouldn't offend anyone from this area.

I'm just an arrogant bastard anyway. :wink:

JeffN

Reaction score
marlin driver said:
CJBROWN said:

Well the guy put the name on the boat right. I guess it is OK to comment on it.