Firefox user's

pilotart

Reaction score
Firefox is all I have ever used here, but I still use the version 1.5.0.12
because the newer version would not accomodate many of my favorite extensions.

Grady_Crazy

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I'm using Firefix 3.0.5 and if I do get in, it is extremely slow and as you say IE is OK.

Grady_Crazy

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
On 2nd try, it often hangs with IE also, just not as much as FF. I just noticed this behavior in the last couple of weeks. If I close the browser and re-open it seems to work for awhile then gets slow again.

Grady_Crazy

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Just-in-time,

Are you using cable, DSL or satellite?

I'm just curious because just today I switched from Road Runner to AT&T dsl to save some money. I have had no issues since I hooked up my dsl modem/router. Earlier today (before the switch) and for the last few days (weeks) I could open greatgrady.com and the front page may or may not open. If it did open it may or may not open the discussion forum. I am still observing and this all might be coincidental. I normally use Firefox.

enfish

Reaction score
Model
Adventure
Are you sure that this website didn't accidentally get into your blocked cookies list? I've used Firefox for a few years, updating it automatically. I'm on version 3.0.5 now and never had any problem logging in here or anywhere else. I'm running Ad-Block, Greasemonkey, and NoScript Add-Ons.

ElyseM

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
something must be going on. i'm using safari and for the last day or so, i thought i was logging myself out at the same time i was logging in. i thought i was losing it.