Fishing CBBT

jetskibrian

Reaction score
I departed Crab Creek boat ramp at Lynhaven Inlet in Norfok Virginia today around 0900hrs and went to the Third and Fourth Island of the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel. It was a little sloppy out with three to four footers but it got a little better as the day went on. I caught two slot Stripers that were 29-30 inches using live spot. I also caught several that were 20-26 inches casting a storm lure around the rocks and spine of the islands. When the tide slowed I fished for Tau Tog using fiddler crabs. That was slow, but I did manage a couple.
I think next trip I will do some eelin for the Stripers. Had another great day.
On a side note, my brother David and Sign Visions of Williamsburg came up with a cool Jet Ski Fishing logo and I had some stickers made up. Here is what it looks like;

Sticker.jpg

Here are some pictures from today;

jetski2.jpg

grady-2.jpg

pursuit.jpg

barclay.jpg

carolina.jpg

spot-3.jpg

storm.jpg

rock.jpg

fiddler-6.jpg

tog-2.jpg

tog2-1.jpg

jetski-2.jpg

gwwannabe

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Great post as always, Brian. I may have missed previous comments but how do you like your windshield now that the weather is turning colder? Reminds me of the windshield/fairing on my Honda Goldwing and it is incredible.

Gary 93 Gulfstream

mronzo

Reaction score
Re: ПРОДАМ ПЫЛЕСОС !!!!! СРОЧНО!!! НЕДОРОГО!!!

vladimirgorcekov said:
Продам пылесос !

Продам пылесос б.у 10000 р. Италия. Soteko Justo NEVADA 504 1500W .
В отличном состоянии, пользовались мало ( в комплекте 3 калена удленен., 3 насадки, 2 переходника,
в том числе переходник для подключения к штраборезу).
Фото могу скинуть на мыло, кого заинтересует!

ICQ-616813033
т.89058740508 г. Ижевск
Извиняюсь если не по теме!

Try English here! :spam