Fishing in O.C. Maryland

ocjoy

Reaction score
Does anyone fish out of Ocean City Maryland that would you like to hook up next year for a offshore trip?

*26.8 Ilander

Reaction score
Sure thing I'm setting up my 26.8 Ilander this winter. do you have a boat? a good freind is running a 26 wellcraft out of oc as well we plane on teaming up next year for fishing off shore. we try to meet peaple down the beach to so we can off set the gas prices. I hope when the boats go splash gas is still under two dollars

The Black Pearl II

Reaction score
fishing

yep, i am out of IR in Delaware, but would enjoy fishing with someone from the area. maybe you can help me catch some fish, as i seem to do a lot of boat riding

ocjoy

Reaction score
I have a 1998 Seafearer located in O.C. and do like to tuna fish and wreak fish off the coast. Would be glad to meet up in the summer to do a trip or two off shore. I work part time at Oyster Bay Tackle in O.C. Keep in touch or give me a call in the summer at the Store. Ask for Denny or leave a message so I can get in touch with you.

PA228G

Reaction score
It will be my first year in OC with my 228 - total rookie. Send me a note if you want to get something going.

*26.8 Ilander

Reaction score
A'll you guys can pm me I'm not no profestional but I love to fish and get pretty luky finding them. back in july my buddy and I took his 26 foot wellcraft out to the 50 fathom line Started trolling about 8:00 lines where only wet for 15 minutes we had our first bft in the box.the second one didnt go that well still not sure what went wrong but it was a sad sight to see that vsw 50 come out of the holder and shot straight up10 feet hit the out rigger and was gone. we got to cocky on that first one but learned on the second.I would be interested with any body fishing out of OC md or del to go fishing

bigk23surf

Reaction score
Ill be out tomorrow. Gonna try the Little Gull and and hope to find some rockfish.

wind on

Reaction score
OC Fishing

If anyone is looking for accurate reports this summer or offshore tips and techniques, let me know as I still actively work with the OC & NC charter fleets from time to time.
Hey Denny, it's a shame Craig does not have his 30' Marlin any longer. That was one nice boat, really set up well for offshore fishing.
Josh

TunaT

Reaction score
OC fishing

Several on this forum regularly fish out of OC .... a few of us still are....
as the old saying goes ... Rock-ON. Plus you will see quite a few grady's in the area. And yes, us locals will talk to u and help...
There were 6 grady's out this weekend as I was, bottom bouncing eels around little gull .... water temp is down 49.6 but that can be expected with all the cool weather we have had, main thing is there are still fish out there.
good luck to u....T

Finatic

Reaction score
Denny,
I've spoken to you several times at Oyster Bay and I'm always looking for someone to fish with. Right now I'm boatless but hopefully things change by next season. Next time I'm down the beach, I'll stop by the store to see if you're working.

Derek

Kenlahr

Reaction score
OC Fishing

This note is for everyone fishing outa OC. We usually try to fish two boats each run out, the Canyon' Draggin (282 Grady) and the Honu (250 Trophey). We almost always have room for one or more to man up both boats. If you want to be added to our eFish List PM me with your email address and I will add you to our list.

Cheers.
Capt. Ken Lahr

seabum

Reaction score
oc fishing

I fish out of oc every weekend plus some. I fish inshore offshore as long as I am fishing.I have a 21 year old son that loves offshore fishing also. But is finishing school this year he trys to get down when he can. Please send me a reply and we can talk. I will be down for the boat show in Feb. Thanks

Amigo

Reaction score
If anyone gets to the mid-west and wants to try salmon, steelhead, lake trout fishing on Lake Michigan send me a PM. I would like to trade trips.

I fish out of a 25 ft. Sailfish with downrigges, planner boards, etc. I troll as many as nine lines. And, I should have the Auto Pilot installed by next spring.

okletsfish

Reaction score
I was talking to two guys the other day.They went out on a off shore wreck trip and caught a few of the biggest flounder they have ever seen.I know it had to be hard to though em back [out of season].They did get some real nice seabass and that was what they were fishin for.

TunaT

Reaction score
fishing

yea, okletsfish, I hit the water the 27th. managed one keeper rock just off beach line and did grab half dozen good sized seabass off a couple of wrecks...few of us fools still going out....