Fishing Report (Gulfcoast Florida) Indian Rocks, Bch

islandfly

Reaction score
Well I know some of our members from up north won't have any use for this report. But I am trying to stimulate more members from the Florida gulfcoast to post messages and me more involved.

Report: The weather here has been strange(spooky) lately with the development of tropical storm on the atlantic side. Lots of wind and some rain has dropped the water temperature fishing for grouper has been great. Fall weather always brings the grouper closer. Murky type waters after storms increase the catches. The kings are starting to move in and activity is picking up.

Capt. R. Reyes
"Someday Came" Charters
Indian Rocks Beach, Florida (Gulfcoast)

shadygradycapn

Reaction score
I managed to put a crew together for the King of the Beach kingfish tournament November 10th. Hopefully the wind will lay down by then!

I'll post a report following the weigh in. There will be other Grady's fishing that tournament too.

islandfly

Reaction score
King Of The Beach

Fished it last year, excellent tournament I feel it's one of the best in the area. What's funny is that there were what I would consider proffesional teams at this event. But the winning fish was caught my a husband and wife team...

Sometimes having all the experience, theory, and high tech equiptment does not pay out, as compared to good luck. One bit of advice if I may, don't wait to the last minute for the weigh in! John's Pass and the weigh in is a mad house.

Best of luck, and good seas!

Capt. Rolando A. Reyes
"Someday Came" Charters
Indian Rocks Beach, Florida (Tampa Bay)