Forward Fish Box 180 Fisherman

navao6571

Reaction score
Greetings. I'm new to the forum but have been a Grady owner for the past 25 years. As I'm getting older I've been downsizing the boat I can singlehandedly launch and retrieve. I recently purchased a 1999 180 Fisherman. She was a trailer queen that has seen little time on the water. She does however need some sprucing up. I have a couple of questions regarding parts that are missing on the boat.

What is the size and pressure rating on the shock that holds the hatch on the forward fish box open? It's missing.

There seems to be something missing from the bottom of the console facing the stern on the port side. There are 4 screws that aren't holding anything. Was there a plate across the bottom held in place by the screws perhaps as a storage space similar to the storage net on the starboard side?

Parthery

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I can't recall the shock pressure size but a quick call to GW customer service will probably get you the answer.

Regarding the 4 screws, it was probably for the lexan drink holder...which probably got broken off.

Boat Outfitters makes replacements in almond starboard....www.boatoutfitters.com

I had a 180...it's a big heavy 18' CC. I miss that boat....