Free Decals to a Good Home

SeanC

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
I have 2 sets of decals for anyone who could use them.The set below are domed but the the blue was more royal rather than navy.
tthan navy.ED7BF1A1-8700-4CAD-81C6-4E4F70542219.jpegC43457C8-534C-48EB-A96A-D02F07D30FCA.jpeg

This set is navy and gold and 38” long but flat not domed. I have recently found supplier in Australia who makes domed decals.AE5E4E33-BEF7-4FAA-BF6F-515813F1518F.jpeg

So I’m not going to need these. So instead of gathering dust, If anyone wants them I will ship free of charge.
Also if you are after the domed oval hull name decals, I finally found a source. Rusty Ron’s Marine Surplus.

Shoot me an email scorley@neogen.com with your postal address and which set you you want. The first two will be the lucky winners.

For anyone in Australia “Discontinued Decal Australia” can do custom domed decals.

Parthery

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
You can also get the domed ones that are a virtual match for the OEM ones on eBay...seller is Dago Fabrication.

$189 USD and the color and font match perfectly. The only reason it's not an "exact" match is his sizing is about 1/2" off. If you buff out the ghosting before you apply the new ones no one will ever know the difference.

SeanC

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
You can also get the domed ones that are a virtual match for the OEM ones on eBay...seller is Dago Fabrication.

$189 USD and the color and font match perfectly. The only reason it's not an "exact" match is his sizing is about 1/2" off. If you buff out the ghosting before you apply the new ones no one will ever know the difference.
Unfortunately postage to Australia can be crazy.