Freedom 2019 307

Grady2019307

Reaction score
Model
Freedom 307
Trying to determine if my new boat has a shower sump pump for the head drain.the drain is just a plastic tube and you can see the foam below it. No evidence of a hose leading to a sump with a pump in it. Is it possible the drain hole just leads to the bilge and hair soap scum etc just accumulated in the bilge? I saw a drawing for a 307 with ac and it looks like it has a shower sump for the condensate.

SkunkBoat

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Model
Express 265
Brand new boat? can't be possible. That would be a big screw up. Generally they all have a square box with a pump and float switch.

Grady2019307

Reaction score
Model
Freedom 307
Brand new boat? can't be possible. That would be a big screw up. Generally they all have a square box with a pump and float switch.
Yes your right for larger boats I have owned. Recently had a 275 sailfish no shower sump all went into the bilge but it had a grill to catch debris. The 307 head drain is actually not a drain it’s just like a plastic bulkhead passthrough. I am going to call them today.

clangman

Reaction score
Model
Freedom 307
Trying to determine if my new boat has a shower sump pump for the head drain.the drain is just a plastic tube and you can see the foam below it. No evidence of a hose leading to a sump with a pump in it. Is it possible the drain hole just leads to the bilge and hair soap scum etc just accumulated in the bilge? I saw a drawing for a 307 with ac and it looks like it has a shower sump for the condensate.
I’m having same issue. Can’t find shower sump pump and if there is one have no clue how to get to it. Did you manage to figure out if there is a sump pump or if scum just drains into the bilge ? My boat is a Freedom 307 2017

jlflynn1

Reaction score
Model
Tournament 307
I’m having same issue. Can’t find shower sump pump and if there is one have no clue how to get to it. Did you manage to figure out if there is a sump pump or if scum just drains into the bilge ? My boat is a Freedom 307 2017

i have a 09 307.....my boat has A/C and has the sump pump. Pop the bow access lid off and look down towards the rear and you will see it. as for the head drain, i called Grady years ago and complained on why they never hooked a hose from the floor to the sump pump. They claim the head in the 307 is not a stand up shower and no one would use it as such. Also some 307’s have the wood Floor. They said the water would drain on top of the foam and make it down towards the bilge. But it really doesn’t....it gets hung up on the foam. It would have been nice if they hooked a hose up so it would be easier to hose down and clean up the head. I actually put a 3rd bilge pump in between the head sea cocks and ran it to the sump pump. All my bilge water accumulates right in between the head sea cocks. I guess that is the way boat sits.