Freedom 255

Ed Bukala

Reaction score
Hi All
It has been a good old fashioned winter up here in Canada and a late start to boating, we are looking at mid-May to put Bukster in. I am curious and would be interested to hear back on this subject. This summer will be our 4th season with our Freedom 255, Hardtop, 300HP 4.2 L. How many Freedom 255 owners are out there as I beleive we are one of the first 5 hulls when this new line came out. It would also be interesting to know where you boat, this summer we are going to be on Lake Erie. Hope to hear from you 255 owners.
Ed Bukala
Bukster

Capt. Ed

Reaction score
Hi Ed,

We're starting season 2 for our 2012 Freedom with F300 here in Wrightsville Beach, NC. Been sorta cold here too, so we're also anxious for warmer weather. Also, can't wait to take "First Light" offshore for some mahi and wahoo.

Attachments

• 255.jpg
    255.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 1,173

Robbinson

Reaction score
I take delivery of mine mid May - I can't wait (Particularly since I signed the papers last fall!). Will be using ours in New England, mostly off cape cod bay.

Regards,

Brian

NapTownGW255

Reaction score
We'll start our second season in April with our GW255. We're in Annapolis and get lots of positive feedback on her light blue hull and layout. CC's are by far the norm here but once people experience the utility of the DC they're hooked. Would love to see more GW DC's in the area.

Any other GW owners with Portuguese Water Dogs? Our Oliver (brown wavy) loves his time on the water (it's in his DNA!).

L.R.

Reaction score
Capt. Ed said:
Hi Ed,

We're starting season 2 for our 2012 Freedom with F300 here in Wrightsville Beach, NC. Been sorta cold here too, so we're also anxious for warmer weather. Also, can't wait to take "First Light" offshore for some mahi and wahoo.
Cool looking Hard Top !! Custom made?