Fresh Water System Pump

Gulfstream G

Reaction score
I was draining my freshwater tank today on my gulfstream and the pump just stopped. Any idea what a replacement costs? Do these pumps have any type of reset switch? It was working fine and then just stopped.

Finatic

Reaction score
When I had my Gulfstream surveyed a few years ago prior to purchasing the same thing happened. There is a reset/fuse right under the switch at the helm. If you let the freshwater tank run dry, the fuse will trip so you don't ruin the pump. Hope that is the case in your situation.

Gulfstream G

Reaction score
Thanks Finatic. I have my fingers crossed and will check it out tonight!

Gman25

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
My pump started acting up last year..turned out the pressure switch went bad..You can buy just the head that contains the pressure switch for about $50.

'05 300 Marlin w/F250's

Gunner44

Reaction score
I have an Express 360 and the fresh water system has little or no pressure in the shower only. All other spigots work fine with more than adequate pressure. I have checked and cleaned the shower head spray assembly and hose leading from the bulkhead to the shower head. Any advise on what might be the problem and how to correct the low water pressure in the shower head?
Thanks in advance for any assistance....

Fishermanbb

Reaction score
This is either a defective nozzle or the faucets themselves. I would check the slide bar on the nozzle to be certain it is actually opening and closing the valve at the head. If that's not it I'd check the faucet assemble. The water supply lines for that can be accessed by removing the bulkhead padding just to the left of the aft berth entry (Behind the shower). First disconnect the supply from the faucets and check for pressure. It you have it it is somewhere in the hose. If not you can trace back to the pump.