freshwater pump location on chase

gfeld10467

Reaction score
can someone tell me where the freshwater pump is located on the chase. It quite working and i cant find it to check it.

MixinItUp

Reaction score
I don't have specific experience with the Chase model but you should be able to use the following link to pull the owner manual for your model and then look for the "Fresh Water System" diagram. I pulled the 2000 year model of the Chase, and the fresh water pump would be found under the port-aft corner of the console. Not sure where the inspection/access plates are in that area but they are usually pretty good about locating the pumps pretty close to the inspection sites.

http://www.gradywhite.com/customer/manuals/

Hope this helps,
Padgett

gfeld10467

Reaction score
thanks but need someone whos seen it there

have the manual but its showing the helm to me. there's 3 levels there. i wondering at what level it suppose to be. i cant find it in the helm but if its in the bilge- the gas tank is there and there's no room to get in there and see it. like you said they usually make it easier access .
mines a '98 but i don't think they've change much on that stuff

GulfGrady

Reaction score
My owners manual shows it mounted on the starboard side of the freshwater tank. There should be an access cover on the floor between the front fish boxes.

stephendudra

Reaction score
pump location

on my 1999 GW 263 Chase, the fresh water pump is inside the center console. Directly under where my fuse panel is, there is a removable cover that once removed, it will provide access all the way to the bottom of the boat located almost dead center of the Hull.

Within this access is my fresh water pump, the trim tab resovoir and the seacock valves for the toilet that was installed mine, but has since been removed.

I hope this helps! Let me know if there is anything else that you need.

Stephen

gfeld10467

Reaction score
yup, under the helm!!

Appreciate the help! Was under the helm.
Actually looks easy enough to replace now that i know where it is.

Thanks Again