Front hatch glass replacement

Kev

Reaction score
Model
Voyager
My front hatch glass on my 2002 Voyager 248 looks shattered but not leaking any suggestions on replacement

seasick

Reaction score
Are you sure it is glass? If you carefully press it with your thumb, dose if flex?

DennisG01

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Offshore
Sounds like "crazed" plastic. It's only held in by adhesive caulking you see running around the edge - it's first bedded in the caulk. BoatLife Life Caulk would be an excellent choice, although there's certainly others.

Kev

Reaction score
Model
Voyager
Are you sure it is glass? If you carefully press it with your thumb, dose if flex?
No I'm not sure its still has strength just looks like it's heat shattered?

Kev

Reaction score
Model
Voyager
Sounds like "crazed" plastic. It's only held in by adhesive caulking you see running around the edge - it's first bedded in the caulk. BoatLife Life Caulk would be an excellent choice, although there's certainly others.
Thank You! Will look into this.

mac83

Reaction score
Model
Adventure
I dealt with this exact situation. My dad lost his balance on the bow and his butt cracked mine. Tried for a couple weeks finding a local source. I ended up ordering a new one from this site. It was quick and easy to deal with.

Kev

Reaction score
Model
Voyager
I dealt with this exact situation. My dad lost his balance on the bow and his butt cracked mine. Tried for a couple weeks finding a local source. I ended up ordering a new one from this site. It was quick and easy to deal with.

Thanks will check it out. appreciate the tip!

Reactions: mac83