Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
2000 Grady White 228g
2005 Yamaha 225 exhaust fix done 530 hours
Live well
Saltwater washdown
Fusion audio system
x2 Lowrance. PNW Navionics chip on the main one.
Seadek
There is more pics on the CL ad. All of my pictures were too large to upload.
Comes with x2 crab pots and x3 shrimp pots

- Michael 253218898zero
20220324_194740.jpg

Reactions: haywire farm

Mustang65fbk

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
I am too. There has been lots of interest. I thought I had it sold but financing fell through for the buyer.
Unfortunately there's a lot of flakes and tire kickers out there that aren't actually serious about buying the boat, or whatever it is that you're selling, or they're bored and just want to waste other people's time or make a lowball offer, etc. Keep it up, hopefully the weather is going to start getting nicer here at some point this "spring" and then I bet it'll sell fairly quickly.

Don Davis

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
I am too. There has been lots of interest. I thought I had it sold but financing fell through for the buyer.
I see it has an after market hardtop, does it come with the full cabin enclosure and drop curtain? If not, then those are about a $5000 extra to make it an all weather boat.

Mustang65fbk

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
I see it has an after market hardtop, does it come with the full cabin enclosure and drop curtain? If not, then those are about a $5000 extra to make it an all weather boat.
The Craigslist ad says "No canvas for the boat", of which if I was a potential buyer I'd have so many questions about this boat because neither this ad nor the Craigslist ad mention anything about the trailer at all. Although the trailer is in multiple pictures so I'd have to assume it's included? So, is the trailer included? There are also two Scotty downrigger mounts shown in the pictures but it doesn't mention anything about them being included with the boat? Are those included as well? The pictures show some of the cabin cushions but it doesn't look like all of them, same with the two helm seats having cushions. But none of the others are picture or mentioned... so are the rear seat cushions or the bow cushions included? Kind of odd that they'd mention x2 crab pots and x3 shrimp pots but not mention anything about the trailer, downriggers or cushions. I think a revised description in both ads could be very much beneficial.

Last edited: