Fuel Tank Capacity

EdY

Reaction score
I'm getting conflicting information re: my fuel capacity for my 1990 Grady Tournament 19. I've been told its 60 gallons, however, of the two times I've actually filled up at a pump I've never gotten more than 25 gallons. I can't find the answer in the Grady manuals. Thanks in advance.

Ed.

seasick

Reaction score
EdY said:
I'm getting conflicting information re: my fuel capacity for my 1990 Grady Tournament 19. I've been told its 60 gallons, however, of the two times I've actually filled up at a pump I've never gotten more than 25 gallons. I can't find the answer in the Grady manuals. Thanks in advance.

Ed.

According to the original catalog, the capacity is 62 gallons. So you either the tank is more than half full when you think it isn;t or you may have a vent issue

drmwvr

Reaction score
I have an '89 Tournament 19 and just replaced the tank; I can confirm that it is a 62 gal. tank. Do you have the original tank?

Grog

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
The tank level sensors usually read full accurately but beyond that it's a ballpark estimate. How low was it reading when you only took 25 gallons?