Reaction score
Model
Atlantic
Seeking new fuel tank to be made any recommendations in/near connecticut?​

mwlake

Reaction score
Model
Bimini
Try Atlantic Coastal Welding in Bayville NJ. They had both tanks for my 306 in inventory and they fit perfectly. If they don't have it made already they'll manufacture to your specs. Nice people and top quality product at a fair price. Good luck!

drbatts

Reaction score
Model
Express 305
Try Atlantic Coastal Welding in Bayville NJ. They had both tanks for my 306 in inventory and they fit perfectly. If they don't have it made already they'll manufacture to your specs. Nice people and top quality product at a fair price. Good luck!
they did a couple of tanks for my buddy's Tiara last year. He said they were easy to deal with and had a quick turnaround time.

Charliedog

Reaction score
Model
Tournament 192
Seeking new fuel tank to be made any recommendations in/near connecticut?​
Alloy metal works in Farmingdale NY. Fast and built to my specs from grady white sketch. You can get the sketch from grady or he has a lot of them on file. My tank had to be made a little smaller than factory to fit back in the hole.

SkunkBoat

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Model
Express 265
they also go by speedytanks.com I've had a tank done by them and they just fixed my hardtop frame. Good work, decent price. They do a big business. Not just some guy....
A bit far for CT though.

$hipping a tank will kill you.

Babylon

Reaction score
Model
Atlantic
they also go by speedytanks.com I've had a tank done by them and they just fixed my hardtop frame. Good work, decent price. They do a big business. Not just some guy....
A bit far for CT though.

$hipping a tank will kill you.
Drove the 3 hours there with my tank Monday ill have a new one shortly.
Great people to deal with glad I took the ride.