Fun weekend of fishing

Mustang65fbk

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Went out fishing the last three days and did quite well, the first day I got my limits in about 90 minutes and caught a 22" humpy. Yesterday, my aunt and uncle came into town and we hooked into probably close to a 15 lb king salmon. This morning we got a few more humpies, my uncle got one that was 23" long, which the minimum size for keeping a king is 22", so it was a pretty decent sized humpy. Quite a fun weekend.

IMG_3045.jpegIMG_3033.jpegIMG_3035.jpegIMG_3027.jpeg
IMG_3039.jpeg

Last edited:

SkunkBoat

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Model
Express 265
Went out fishing the last three days and did quite well, the first day I got my limits in about 90 minutes and caught a 22" humpy. Yesterday, my aunt and uncle came into town and we hooked into probably close to a 15 lb king salmon. This morning we got a few more humpies, my uncle got one that was 23" long, which the minimum size for keeping a king is 22", so it was a pretty decent sized humpy. Quite a fun weekend.

View attachment 30787View attachment 30788View attachment 30789View attachment 30790
View attachment 30791
Nice! Like to see what other people catch in other places. Consider posting in the Fishing Reports section and keep one post going instead of starting new ones. That way you have a sort of log of what you were catching where and when. Lets other people in your area chime in.

Mustang65fbk

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Nice! Like to see what other people catch in other places. Consider posting in the Fishing Reports section and keep one post going instead of starting new ones. That way you have a sort of log of what you were catching where and when. Lets other people in your area chime in.
Considering there’s been 4 posts throughout this entire year in that section… I can’t imagine it gets much of any traffic at all over there, and if I'm being honest I didn't even know that it was a separate section. I also can't imagine that myself posting two threads of fishing info/pictures over here in this section is going to somehow plug up this portion of the forum. But your advice is duly noted.

Last edited: