Fussion

Morella

Reaction score
Model
Freedom 275
2014 275 freedom with fussion 700 mp3 sound system when the batteries were connected this year the light cam on on the system player at the main station , i can press off buton the lite goes out and back on in 10 secounds. Any thoughts

igblack87

Reaction score
Model
Fisherman 222
2014 275 freedom with fussion 700 mp3 sound system when the batteries were connected this year the light cam on on the system player at the main station , i can press off buton the lite goes out and back on in 10 secounds. Any thoughts
Shorted wire somewhere?

MA208

Reaction score
Mine is always funky after winter storage too. Take it out, disconnect power and pull the fuse. No idea why this works, but it seems to. Also if your batteries are even a little low the fusion does weird things.

Morella

Reaction score
Model
Freedom 275
Ok thank you both , i finaly removed the unit exposed circut boards sprayed with elec cleaner did notice some type of deposits , i will install and hope for the best, the dealer seemed at a bit of a loss and fussion just wanted to sell a new one ,did not do service and did not have outside contractos to recommend, i would buy new if that is the problem . Thanks guys