Gas tank information needed 306 Bimini

Legal Bill

Reaction score
Model
Bimini
Hi everyone. My 2007 306 Bimini has some corrosion pin holes around the area of the fuel pick-ups. They are currently sealed with two part epoxy which seems to be holding well, but I'm looking to get new tanks installed. Grady doesn't supply them any longer, so I'll need to have them made. I received a set of drawings from Grady-White showing the dimensions of each tank and the locations for the fill hose, vent line, pick-ups, sending unit, and bonding wire tabs. The drawings show no mounting brackets or tabs. I have asked Grady if the tanks have mounting brackets but have received no answer. Can anyone tell me if there are mounting brackets on these tanks, or are they held in place with cleats screwed into the framing or stringer system surrounding the tank? Also, what to they sit on? Is there some type of cushioning material between the tanks and the bottom of the gas tank mounting location? Thanks for reading my questions.

Best regards,

Bill

Stephnic

Reaction score
Model
Islander
Good morning where is your boat stored? I have seen a marina in NJ replacing tanks on a couple of Bimini