Gauge panel, waddya think

cdwood

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
As always with your work, very nice. What material did you choose and do you do your own engraving? One last thought, for a boat your trying to sell, will you ever be "done"?

ps, what's new with Mako?

gw204

Reaction score
Thanks CD. :)

The material is 1/8" thick flat black Rowmark Ultra-matte engraving stock. For the engraving, I take my panels to a local trophy shop.

Yes, the boat will be put back on the market, but I am also making sure the results of the repower are up to my standards. It just made sense to do new panels now. The old ones were faded and would have had some extra holes due to combined functionality in the new gauges.

Nothing new to report on the Mako. It has been put on the back burner until I have the Grady up and running again.

cdwood

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Brain, how's that Rowmark for strength? Colors available? Was'nt impressed with the rigidity of the material I chose but was able to use the original as a backer providing more than enough strength. Did like the color though.

cdwood

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
That looks and sounds very much like what I ended up using, does look good, hope it holds up like they said it would. Oops, did'nt mean to call you brain.