Getting over COVID

SmokyMtnGrady

Reaction score
Hi Crazy,
I went on vacation to the Florida Keys at the beginning of August. All I got was a t shirt and the entire family got Covid. I spent 10 days in the hospital.. I had 5 rounds of remdemsivere and 14 days of steroids. I laid prone for 7 days straight. I am home now, day 5. Hang in there and the isolation sucks for sure brother. Hang in there ...you got this.

Crazyfish1

Reaction score
Model
Offshore
Hi Crazy,
I went on vacation to the Florida Keys at the beginning of August. All I got was a t shirt and the entire family got Covid. I spent 10 days in the hospital.. I had 5 rounds of remdemsivere and 14 days of steroids. I laid prone for 7 days straight. I am home now, day 5. Hang in there and the isolation sucks for sure brother. Hang in there ...you got this.
I I got it alright. L O L. Thank you

wahoo33417

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Crazyfish: Glad to hear the 'starting to come around' part. Hang in there and you'll beat this. Prayers coming your way!

Rob

Reactions: Catchmydrift

Crazyfish1

Reaction score
Model
Offshore
Thank you having surgery tomorrow blood clot in arm

wahoo33417

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Crazy: Sorry to know of the blood clot, but I take it as a good sign that you're lungs are well enough for surgery to remove the clot. So yes, good luck with the surgery.

Rob

Reactions: SmokyMtnGrady